Made a weight watchers recipe tonight. This is a really tasty salad. The red onion really adds a wonderful bite to the watermelon and feta combo. The creamy, salty cheese is a perfect match for the sweet, juicy melon. This salad is ready in 5 minutes.
Watermelon & Feta Salad
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Black Pepper
- 4 Cups Organic Mixed Greens
- 2 Cups Watermelon, Cubed
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Combine, vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt, black pepper, in a large bowl, whisk well. Add mixed greens & onions, toss well. Add watermelon & feta cheese, toss lightly. Serve immediately.