Stir Fry Pork & Veggies
- 1 pound Pork; tenderloin, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce; light, low sodium
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets; fresh
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels; canned, drained
- 1 cup Fresh okra; sliced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper; Diced
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper; optional
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- In a small bowl, whisk together Orange Juice, Zest, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, & Sugar, set aside. (OJ Mix)
- In a wok or large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic, saute for 2-3 minutes until aromatic.
- Add pork, cook until pink color has disappeared, about 4-5 minutes. Push pork to side.
- Add Broccoli, Bell Pepper, Okra, Corn, add water, cook for 2-3 minutes, until water has mostly evaporated.
- Add Cornstarch to reserved sauce (OJ Mix), then add mix to the wok / skillet, stirring well. Bring to a light boil, stirring often to slightly thicken.
- Remove from heat, add black pepper, stir well, taste, adjust for taste (using sugar and pepper). Serve as is or over white rice.